Geoffrey Miller Solicitors aims to make all our websites accessible and usable for people of all abilities and disabilities, including older audiences, and those with visual, hearing, cognitive or motor impairments.
We have followed the WCAG guidelines for ensuring we are accommodating everyone including:
- Text alternatives for non-text content.
- Provide appropriate document structure – Headings, lists, and other structural elements provide meaning and structure to our web pages.
- Provide headers for data tables.
- Users can complete and submit all forms.
- All links make sense out of context for screen readers.
- Content that is easier to see and hear.
- Our websites follow the latest HTML/CSS standards and have been tested with modern browsers for text zoom, ensuring the web page layout is fully responsive. With large text options to the ability to resize text up to 200% without compromising function, this ensures users can read everything clearly.
- Clear, distinct navigation including clear titles, sequential ordering, contextual linking, multiple link paths, and descriptive headings.