Geoffrey Miller Solicitors is a renowned national motoring law firm with our Headquarters in Manchester. We are soon moving to our fabulous new offices in Media City (June 2017) and as part of our expansion plan, we are seeking a number of paralegals/legal executives to join our legal team.
We are in our 17th year of trading and are considered a market leader of the motoring law industry.We consistently achieve phenomenal success rates in our cases and are also known for our innovative business development and marketing strategies. Our success has also derived from our high service and case preparation standards.
The role of Paralegal/Legal Executive will involve working in the capacity of assisting with a view to eventually conducting your own caseload.
We are looking for candidates who share the firm’s unique vision for success from day one although intensive training and support will be provided.
Training Contract may be offered to relevant candidates after successful completion of probationary period and further performance assessment (minimum period 6 months).
Particular areas of importance:
- Full understanding and ability to deliver exceptionally high levels of service to clients
- Empathy with clients and genuine desire to help clients who face prosecution
- Embracement of the fast pace working environment with excellent organisational skills and understanding of the need to continually feedback to lawyers who delegate tasks to you
- Strong writing/drafting skills
- Constantly striving to improve your own and the business’ working practices